Cast Steel Globe valves 150LB to 1500LB are designed and manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability. All globle valve are full proted and meet the design requrements of American Petroleum institue standard API600&6D, BS EN 13709 And generally conform to American Society of Mechanical Engineers standard Asmeb 16.34. Valves are available in complete range of body/bonnet materials and trims.
1. Size: NPS 18Inch
2. Pressure: Class 600
- a) 1/2" - 2": A105, LF2, F11, F22, F5, F304, F316, F304L, and F316L
- b) 2" - 12": WCB, LCB, WC6, WC9, C12, C5, CF8, CF3, CF3M, and CF8M
4. Structure type: S-pattern, oval pattern, throttle pattern
5. Operated way: Handwheel, bevel gear, pneumatic, and electric actuator.
6. End: Butt Weld, Flange End, RTJ, Socket Weld
Our PXN cast steel globe valve is an excellent valve to use for on-off medium, and also is suitable for frequent cycling and control of fluids anywhere in amount or volume between open and closed positions.
150LB to 1500LB globe valve should be installed in the proper relation to the media flow as indicated by the flow direction arrow marked on the valve body. This valve is considered uni-directional and must be installed with the pressure side or inlet under the seat.
corrosion resistant stainless, provide low fugitive emission graphite packing