Threaded Flanges are also known as screwed flange, and it is having a thread inside the flange bore which fits on the pipe with matching male thread on the pipe. This type of joint connection is Speedy and simple but not suitable for high presser and temperature applications. Threaded Flanges are mostly used in utility services such as air and water.
1. Standard: ANSI, DIN, JIS, BS
2. Size: 1/2"- 72"
3. Pressure: A. Class150/300/600/900/1500 b. JIS 5K/10K/16K20K c. PN6/10/16/25/40
4. Type: Flange, forged flange, plate flange
5. Material: ASTM A105, Rst37.2, C22.8, carbon steel, Alloy steel, stainless steel
6. Surface: Black painted, oil, galvanizing
7. Special design available